Payment processing is one of the most integral processes in a business. The good news is there are different ways by which you can facilitate payments better for your consumers as you grow your business in return. One such option we are currently offering under our list of merchant services is ACH payment processing.
What is ACH payment processing?
Automated Clearing House or ACH payment processing is an electronic network that processes large volumes of both debit and credit transactions. At Nationwide Merchant Solutions, we make sure that our clients understand how each of our products work. As part of our job of offering a wide array of payment processing solutions for you, we guarantee that you will be able to understand the in’s and out’s of ACH payment processing as well.
ACH payment processing offers great advantages for your business
There are many benefits you can gain if you tap on the power of ACH payment processing for your business. Here are some of them:
- It is a cheaper and more manageable option over paper checks
- It also offers features such as online payment and recurring billing
- You can debit your customers’ checking accounts directly
- It provides you with updated transaction statuses
- It lessens the number of trips you usually make to the bank
- It increases your sales while you offer more payment options and better customer service to your clients
- You have the choice to transform your computer into a virtual cash register as you accept ACH payments thru online means or via phone calls. You can also opt to accept ACH payments personally
ACH payments can help you facilitate your customers’ needs
Nationwide Merchant Solutions understands how important your customers are to you. This is why we are offering a host of merchant services like ACH payments not just to help your business grow but also for you to easily facilitate your customers’ needs. Our ACH payment processing solutions can help you by:
- Guaranteeing lesser hassles on the part of your customers as they spend lesser time going to and from the bank to authorize payments for goods they have purchased from you
- Securing your customers’ information within your system
- Giving your customers an alternative to making check and credit card payments
If you have questions about our ACH payment processing options, please do give us a call. We can help you understand fully how this technology can help your business grow. Take advantage of our value added services and solutions today!