Terminal paper, or thermal paper, is a very important component in running a business that utilizes credit card processing machines. It is on these paper rolls where all transactions are printed, giving you evidence of your sales and your client a proof of purchase.
Terminal paper rolls are available in different types. One is called the thermal paper which is the most popular option for many businesses today. This special fine paper has a chemical coating that allows printing on the surface with the aid of heat. While they are commonly available in white, multi-color thermal papers also exist. These ones have been pioneered by Fuji’s Thermo-Autochrome system in the 1990s then followed by Polaroid’s ZINK or zero ink system. Single-ply paper rolls and carbonless paper rolls are also available for your credit card terminals.
Buying terminal paper from Nationwide Merchant Solutions
Nationwide Merchant Solutions makes sure that you can purchase quality terminal paper that will suit the credit card machine you are using. With quality terminal paper, your business will benefit in the following ways:
- Keep a copy of specific transactions for a longer period of time
- You do not have to worry about the print fading out
- You will not easily run out of paper as you can order depending on the number of rolls you need for a specific amount of time
- You can also pre-order terminal paper for future consumption
Getting the right terminal paper for your credit card processing machines
We offer a wide array of terminal paper rolls that are best suited for usage for your credit card machine brand. Here’s a quick look at our current inventory:
- FD terminal paper rolls for your FD 15, 35, 100 and 130 credit card processing machines. Roll diameter for these ones is 2 ¼ inches with a core hole diameter of a 1/2inch spanning a length of 120 feet.
- Verifone terminal paper rolls for Verifone VX510 and VX520. Terminal paper rolls for such credit card machines measure at 2 ¼ inch by 80 feet. These thermal papers come with a guaranteed 5-year image life.
- Verifone terminal paper rolls for Hypercom T4220. These rolls are available in a size of 2 ¼ inch by 85 feet.
In order to make purchasing terminal paper for your business a breeze, you need to know the credit card terminal you have so that you can order the correct terminal paper rolls. If you are unsure of the type of terminal paper to order, you can always give us a call and we will assist you.
Nationwide Merchant Solutions also offer other terminal paper rolls apart from the ones specifically mentioned above so you can always let us know the specific credit card terminal you use and let us deliver the correct terminal paper to you.